Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ST spotted with code red white faded chequers spotted going the other way through H'boro corner at about 12:20 on Sunday. We gave each other a friendly nod. Don't see that many ST's about so good to see a fellow ST'er

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep...it was me. Thought I recognised your car from the forum shots...good to see another
around my neck of the woods!

I live around Hillsborough so if you're ever in the area keep your eyes peeled

(on a slightly different topic...WOOHOO!!! FINALLY GOT SPOTTED!!!!
)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(SoL @ 17 Feb 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep...it was me. Thought I recognised your car from the forum shots...good to see another
around my neck of the woods!

I live around Hillsborough so if you're ever in the area keep your eyes peeled

(on a slightly different topic...WOOHOO!!! FINALLY GOT SPOTTED!!!!
)
f
k me your still alive then sol

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 17 Feb 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>f
k me your still alive then sol

Haha! Been way out of the loop since Christmas...had at least 1 or 2 days a week out of the country since the start of January...amazed that I've not been spotted heading south on the M1 the number of times I've had to travel to Heathrow or Luton to get a flight

...Ah well...promise I'll be more active from now on weSTie...it's not long until May and service time anyway, so I think a trip to Stockport might be in order very soon. Anyone got any advice for my next set of mods?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(SoL @ 19 Feb 2010, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...Ah well...promise I'll be more active from now on weSTie...it's not long until May and service time anyway, so I think a trip to Stockport might be in order very soon. Anyone got any advice for my next set of mods?

Am sure Gary will be more than happy to help you relinquish some of your hard earned
. Do you want performance or styling mods next?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts