Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got on the group but for the elevate vavle also got the rs ecu cover coming, Byron sent me his down pipe, mr sheen is sending me the rs oil cooler and this morning I ordered the cat back from dream science as I've already got a sports cat. I've got the dream science induction kit sitting in my room all waiting to be fitted in one go I hope. Can't wait.

Anyone got pics of the dream science fitted?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Well got on the group but for the elevate vavle also got the rs ecu cover coming, Byron sent me his down pipe, mr sheen is sending me the rs oil cooler and this morning I ordered the cat back from dream science as I've already got a sports cat. I've got the dream science induction kit sitting in my room all waiting to be fitted in one go I hope. Can't wait.

Anyone got pics of the dream science fitted?
Cat back or induction kit ?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of the cat back please I've ordered it with the hard edge tips.

Just to add I've dropped of my RSparts rear defuser and wing plates to be wrapped in matt carbon fibre.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
That is certainly going to transform the car. I personally prefer doing each mod one by one so I can feel the difference that part has made but if someone offered me a standard to stage 3 upgrade in one go I certainly wouldn't say no!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well still yet to have it mapped.
Hoping the bloke mod is ready soon then rs injectors and a map. Should all get me to my quest of 300bhp.

Jonny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts