Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Struggling to find the FINIS for the side skirt clips - can anyone help?

I want to remove the skirts, clean underneath and re-attach and previous expeirence tells me 10 year old plastic clips will shatter!

If it makes a difference it's a 3 door facelift.

·
Premium Member
mk2 Focus ST
6 Posts
Hi @PaulG, I realise it's been nearly 3 years since the last post here but did you manage to find a part number for the clips? Or do you have a suggestion on where I might be able to find them?

I took the side skirts off last weekend and found that one of the yellow push clips that attaches to the body side is broken. Or were you specifically looking for the clips that attach from the bottom of the side skirt to the sill?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fo

Hi @PaulG, I realise it's been nearly 3 years since the last post here but did you manage to find a part number for the clips? Or do you have a suggestion on where I might be able to find them?

I took the side skirts off last weekend and found that one of the yellow push clips that attaches to the body side is broken. Or were you specifically looking for the clips that attach from the bottom of the side skirt to the sill?

Thanks!
Click the link trevorb posted... click the item and it gives the FINIS codes

·
Premium Member
mk2 Focus ST
6 Posts
Fo

Click the link trevorb posted... click the item and it gives the FINIS codes
Yes I've been looking the part diagrams but they don't have details for the push clips on the sill that the entire side skirt clips onto from the side (horizontally), which is what I'm after. Thanks anyway!

·
Premium Member
2,589 Posts
Yes I've been looking the part diagrams but they don't have details for the push clips on the sill that the entire side skirt clips onto from the side (horizontally), which is what I'm after. Thanks anyway!
The yellow push clips are 1324866

·
Premium Member
mk2 Focus ST
6 Posts
The yellow push clips are 1324866
Thanks! Looked it up and that doesn't unfortunately seem to be the same yellow clip I'm looking for.

Anyway, I pulled a clip out of the side skirt (which I didn't know was possible) and found a part number: 95VW-A310A46-DB or 1 008 068.

Ford 1 008 068 Autodoc.png

Also for future reference for anybody else that might come across the same problem, these are the clips on the side skirt and where they attach!

FoST Yellow Side Skirt Clips.png

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts