Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now latest mods with i/c custom grill naked frozen white and diamond cut wheels

and her tucked in her winter home only really use the car in summer proud to only have done 15k miles

·
Registered
459 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 12 Jan 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't you need two front fog lights on a car to be road legal

i would of thought its just same a sa car that aint got none? never use them

QUOTE(focus149 @ 12 Jan 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks nice but what's behind the missing spotlight ??

my k&n gen 2 is behind the grilled fog light good cold air feed position,

as for no. plate i know its naughty but dont use one the cars rarely used part from summer when i'll get a sticker one put on

the grill was a couple week priject by me and my mate, he cut 2 grills about and plastic welded them and i mucked around filling and sanding it with a good few layers of graphite grey

·
Registered
730 Posts
QUOTE(lazist225 @ 12 Jan 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would of thought its just same a sa car that aint got none? never use them

my k&n gen 2 is behind the grilled fog light good cold air feed position,

as for no. plate i know its naughty but dont use one the cars rarely used part from summer when i'll get a sticker one put on

the grill was a couple week priject by me and my mate, he cut 2 grills about and plastic welded them and i mucked around filling and sanding it with a good few layers of graphite grey

Sounds like you have put some hours into that grill! Like the K&N idea to!

You fancy making another? lol

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(converted chris @ 12 Jan 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>front fog lamps are not tested/required on a mot

Is it not a case of "If they are present then they are tested, if they're not present they're not"? Like a rear wiper?

·
Registered
99 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 12 Jan 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it not a case of "If they are present then they are tested, if they're not present they're not"? Like a rear wiper?

Exactly, but i think you have to whip both off.

Looking good Sam! is that an airtec or another?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sam cars looking very good mate almost as clean as mine lol

might be going Enfield end of month if weather ok.
roger

1 - 20 of 23 Posts