Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

just got a problem with pairing my iphone to my parrot (think its a ck1000 or 1100)- the small black one anyhow.

i have had it 2years in the car and have had 4 phones paired to the parrot which i think is the maximum and think this is why i cant pair.

however as the 4 phones that are currently paired are broken and not working; is there a way of factory reseting the parrot to allow me to pair my current phone??

any advise gratfully accepted!

regards
graham

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
How strange I had the exact same problem yesterday!

If its this one:

I searched online and found that you need to:
Hold down the red and green button together for 3-4 seconds and it will say "Erasing Memory" and then after a minute "Memorary Erased". Then you can pair your phone

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE(gajmc444 @ 9 Dec 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi all

just got a problem with pairing my iphone to my parrot (think its a ck1000 or 1100)- the small black one anyhow.

i have had it 2years in the car and have had 4 phones paired to the parrot which i think is the maximum and think this is why i cant pair.

however as the 4 phones that are currently paired are broken and not working; is there a way of factory reseting the parrot to allow me to pair my current phone??

any advise gratfully accepted!

regards
graham

i was sure you can delete paired phones but i sold mine with my old car

i would phone road radio or any other ice store for better advise tbh

·
Registered
379 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 9 Dec 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If it's ck3100 you can delete phones in the settings menu

View attachment 35324

1. Settings > Paired devices
2. Select the device to be deleted
3. Scroll down to and select DELETE
4. Press the green button.

are these plug and play? going to be putting one in the work van at the weekend and if there any good i might get one for the ST

Just wondering if im gunna need any extra wiring looms?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.