Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
done them today, ebay £17 posted to my door! big thankyou to chris for his 'how to' made the jod a lot easier. spent an hour measuring, measuring, measuring. then 30 seconds
myself while i drilled the first hole! 20 mins later all wired up tested and car back together.
sorted!

·
Registered
592 Posts
QUOTE(pepsisteve @ 27 Jan 2010, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anybody on here fitted any aftermarket ones? if so any probs or difficulty fitting/mounting them?

Now I have tinted windows I need this now . There are some great guides how to do listed here and plan to do this when weather improves

Chris

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE(cre0108 @ 5 Feb 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now I have tinted windows I need this now . There are some great guides how to do listed here and plan to do this when weather improves

Chris

Hi Guys,

I had a set fitted by the dealer six months ago (special price with service). They work ok, but there are one or two blind spots, so you still need to keep your eyes open

However, with the less than perfect turning circle of the ST, I would rather have them.

Cheers,

Keith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts