Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone tried to fit a front and rear after market parking sensor kit. I have seen a great write up for a rear system but I have seen there are kits for the front and rear including screen displays etc. Has anyone tried to fit these as I would be very interested in fitting a system for the front and back and getting ideas where to fit the screen displays.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i think there pointless mate. its a hatchback im not sure why people need these. mmost of the time they just beep to get you excited lol i dont trust them.i just use my eyes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My last 2 *normal* focus's had sensors.. and im going for an ST now with them. The problem is ive got used to them and now if i reverse the wifes car i sometimes forget that she has no sensors and keep going back and theres no beeps

Im 37 though so it could just be an age thing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE(marks1972 @ 17 Feb 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My last 2 *normal* focus's had sensors.. and im going for an ST now with them. The problem is ive got used to them and now if i reverse the wifes car i sometimes forget that she has no sensors and keep going back and theres no beeps

Im 37 though so it could just be an age thing.

Mark, it's not just an age thing

Due to the ST's well documented poor turning circle and the size of the car park gaps in the UK it can make the different between doing a 5 point or a 7 point turn. They make a lot of sense. I had them retro fitted on the back and use them a lot, but you still need to look.

ps. They add nothing to the resell value of the car.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(gray @ 17 Feb 2010, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think there pointless mate. its a hatchback im not sure why people need these. mmost of the time they just beep to get you excited lol i dont trust them.i just use my eyes.

Hi . I have tinted windows so reversing at night is quite difficult . Anyway might see you around as I used to live in Burntwood near the Nags head and get now and then to see my parents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.