Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Sorry if this is the wrong place, I can;t for some reason post to the elec section.

1 - What colour is the ST3 Parcel Shelf supposed to be - Dark Grey or Black?
2 -

This is an odd one - My washer are wired the wrong way around.
So, I pull for front washer and the rear washer comes on - but the front wiper swipes.
I tab inwards for rear waser and the blades work but the front washer comes on.

Is there an easy wire switch over, or do I have to go into the column?

Cheers

M.

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(LotusMax @ 17 Jan 2010, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>* Sorry if this is the wrong place, I can;t for some reason post to the elec section.

1 - What colour is the ST3 Parcel Shelf supposed to be - Dark Grey or Black?
2 -

This is an odd one - My washer are wired the wrong way around.
So, I pull for front washer and the rear washer comes on - but the front wiper swipes.
I tab inwards for rear waser and the blades work but the front washer comes on.

Is there an easy wire switch over, or do I have to go into the column?

Cheers

M.

i had this problem with the wipers after i took the washer bottle out , and put the two pipes on the wrong way thats all thats wrong with that but you need to take the drivers wheel arch out to get to it to change the pipes over on the pump , as for the shelf i think they all come in grey

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(shug1986 @ 17 Jan 2010, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i had this problem with the wipers after i took the washer bottle out , and put the two pipes on the wrong way thats all thats wrong with that but you need to take the drivers wheel arch out to get to it to change the pipes over on the pump , as for the shelf i think they all come in grey

Wicked Shug!
Thanks
I thought it might be that.

Glad the PC is Grey too..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts