Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
easy now iv got the asbo orange ST and its apparent the rear wheel arch has been resprayed, the colour is darker. is there anything i can do to try and hide this with a polish or wax etc, massive sticker haha

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its only been the last week or so iv noticed it and it seems to get worse every time i look at it lol. will a repay cost a fare wack being a unique colour ?

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Most EO
's have different colour bumpers to the rest of the car anyway, as the bumpers were sprayed separately to the shells, some are more noticeable than others though. EO is a difficult colour to match as its a multi layer paint, and yes, would cost you a good few quid to get the whole car done to match.

Just try not to look at it if you can, most people would not notice....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats like telling a fat kid 'dont eat that cake' haha im going to halfords soon armed with some cleaning tips on here. get it looking like glass, that might cheer me up and a glare mite hide it a bit lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
polish,wax, wheel sealant, bucket, sponge and water lol the lot mate been using my local drive in as it been poo weather

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
thanx nathan. didnt realise the amount of gear you can use lol
its never ending mate. People will tell you different things, and everyone has their preferred make's. My cleaning kit is a mixture of loads of random things. To start off you could always see if they do a sample, saves shelling out on a full bottle only to use it once.

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
hmmmm, not as bad as i though it'd be. Doesn't necessarily look like the wrong colour but as though the clear coat has gone 'misty'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts