Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
That was me! My first spot

I saw you flash out of the corner of my eye but it was too late to flash back by the time my reactions kicked in. Was too busy trying to get round the
bus!

I just popped on here to post a spotted post about a red ST but you beat me to it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(thehappyotter @ 4 Feb 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That was me! My first spot

I saw you flash out of the corner of my eye but it was too late to flash back by the time my reactions kicked in. Was too busy trying to get round the
bus!

I just popped on here to post a spotted post about a red ST but you beat me to it

You have to post on here 4 me as i haven't been spotted yet mate.
looked nice they arent many them round here.
Them bus stops are in a bad place dnt you think.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll be down the same time tonight on the way home too so i'll see if I can spot you first

And you're right, the bus stops with the central islands all the way down are a right pain in the bottom!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(thehappyotter @ 5 Feb 2010, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be down the same time tonight on the way home too so i'll see if I can spot you first

And you're right, the bus stops with the central islands all the way down are a right pain in the bottom!!

Traffic was a nightmere tonight near QMC so carried on to rally island. Look out for you monday

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(g austweb @ 5 Feb 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Traffic was a nightmere tonight near QMC so carried on to rally island. Look out for you monday

G

your becoming a stalker me thinks

Cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well I saw you! Sat in traffic in the outside lane near Showcase.

Traffic was a right nightmare today you're right, must just be because it's Friday I guess.

Took me an hour and a half to get from Eastwood to near Bingham!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(thehappyotter @ 5 Feb 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well I saw you! Sat in traffic in the outside lane near Showcase.

Traffic was a right nightmare today you're right, must just be because it's Friday I guess.

Took me an hour and a half to get from Eastwood to near Bingham!

Dint see you chap, from my work at west bridgeford to ilkeston takes me up to an hour some nights,
20 mins in a morning but that is 3.30am

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thankfully I work shifts so only finish near rush hour 2 days in 10. When i'm finishing at 0300 it's a different story too! (only cause there's no traffic, not because I speed of course... Honest)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts