Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after many weeks of lurking, then a few of being a paid-up member, I've finally put a deposit down on an 07 Focus ST3. Hopefully, I can pick it up next week but the garage is putting it through its first MOT and 3rd year service before I go to collect so that's then a worry off my mind. Only done 16k and it looks in top shape, so hopefully no last minute dramas when I get to the dealership.

I'll be picking it up from the Kent area and then driving back to Oxford - even got STOC stickers at the ready before I head off the forecourt!

Naturally I've been looking for ages to get a good example of an ST in the only colour that truly can be described as 'WIN' - Colorado Red! Certainly floats my boat and seems a little rarer than the other STs out there. Still - can't wait to get those long warm days with a cold beer and the detailing equipment out to really get it looking its best.

Hopefully see some fellow ST owners in and around the Oxford area - give me a shout if you are and I'm sure we can meet up for a drink or chat somewhere! Take it easy chaps

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome Matt. There are a couple of members out your way and I'll be planning a Central Meet around Oxford somewhere for March. Hope you enjoy the ST when you pick it up, bet you can't wait now.

Ian

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Matt and
aboard!

They are a fantastic bunch of people on here.

Pick her up next week ah, wow that is so many sleepless nights, and I know as I pick my Sea Grey ST3 up this Satrday!
What a long week this has been my friend.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ironic really that I never really see red STs around - and then I see two on the way to work this morning driving through Bladon and near the Ford dealership!!

Neither had club stickers, but they now seem common as!! Haha

·
Registered
287 Posts
QUOTE(Matt @ 5 Feb 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ironic really that I never really see red STs around - and then I see two on the way to work this morning driving through Bladon and near the Ford dealership!!

Neither had club stickers, but they now seem common as!! Haha

Welcome to the club

ha ha. Well it werent me. Where abouts in oxfordshire you from mate?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm currently living over near Witney fella, but I work at the airport in Kidlington. Was up in Bicester mind you past couple of days at our print house we use up there.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Always nice to get new members in the region

Even if they have bought an inferior colour, it's common knowledge that
is way fasterer!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I live in Witney too, don't know if you have seen me driving around atall?

I see a few ST's around the area but I don't think any of them are on here!

Can't wait for a meet near to Oxford as it will be my first one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts