Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today is the day! It's a bit like ChriSTmas day for me at the moment!

As some of you already know, I'm trading in my ST185 STealth for an ST250 STealth, so I've been up since 6, even though I don't collect until 12!

This afternoon will mainly consist of cleaning and changing bulbs, oh and putting in my club stickers!

·
Registered
115 Posts
So, today is the day! It's a bit like ChriSTmas day for me at the moment!

As some of you already know, I'm trading in my ST185 STealth for an ST250 STealth, so I've been up since 6, even though I don't collect until 12!

This afternoon will mainly consist of cleaning and changing bulbs, oh and putting in my club stickers!
great feeling isn't it! enjoy :woohoo:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, Who would have thought that buying another ST could be so exciting?

I've only done 20 miles so far, but I'm impressed so far!

I've already installed LED puddle lights, Osram Cool Blue cornering bulbs and of course, FocusSTOC decals!

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rides high does that front end on the new one, make sure they have taken the spring chocs out!
You think so? I can't say I'd noticed actually. Even if the chocks are still in there they're staying in as is rides better than the 18's!

I was worried about the ride, so I drove to the garage along some rough country lanes to get a feel before heading back the same way in the new one. The new car feel may have affected my opinion, but it certainly wasn't any worse!

·
Registered
932 Posts
You think so? I can't say I'd noticed actually. Even if the chocks are still in there they're staying in as is rides better than the 18's!

I was worried about the ride, so I drove to the garage along some rough country lanes to get a feel before heading back the same way in the new one. The new car feel may have affected my opinion, but it certainly wasn't any worse!
when i changed my st last year i went from 18's to 19's but was a bit worried about the ride, but as you say it rides better on them. the mrs reckons she needed a sports bra in the old car. :rofl:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Headlights are a doddle as said, but the mirrors are a bit trickier. I've tried to do mine but can't get a decent grip on the glass to remove it, and worried about a potentially expensive mishap if I snap it off. Is there a knack to how it's done?

Edit - sorry meant to say, new car looks great! The black 19's are the only wheel choice for Stealth in my opinion, but then I'm biased!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts