Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Just had this email, don't know if anyone will be interested as there is the one in feb, but thought I would share

Hi Darren

The 2012 trackday season is pretty well done now so we are getting set up for 2013 with a day at Oulton Park on Friday March 1st.

Price and setup is exactly the same as last time so it's £130 for a place, open pitlane, free instruction available and we are keeping to the same number of cars to keep up our record of good track access with no queueing.

We are also repeating our free places draw so we will be giving one full refund for every five places booked using our club code

To book a place just go to our shop at http://www.trackacti...ne.com/zencart/ and put TAOL in the comments box to get entered into the draw, we will pick names from a hat at the morning briefing to see who gets their money back.

As one of our previous drivers I wanted you to get first shout on places but this event does usually sell out well in advance so please get your booking in ASAP, we want to keep the numbers sensible so once it's full - IT'S FULL!

If you are expecting socks for xmas then this is the perfect alternative, hope that you can make along.

Cheers

Steve H
Trackaction-Online
I won't be attending as I have plans already, but if we can guarantee 5 I will speak to Steve and see if he will let us have the free place draw between the club again like he did last time.

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Nice one Daz, I was going to post the same thing. Just be sure to enter STOC when booking (if we get 5 people). If there's not 5, then best to leave it as TAOL.

I might do it - undecided yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts