Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - from memory I recall that Graham Goode were recommended as the best on line supplier of original front and rear brake pads.

Anywhere else i should consider to save a bit of cash? It's gonna be an expensive month.....4 tyres, brakes in preparation for 2nd MOT so need to save all I can at the moment

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
you could go to ford and see if they will sort you out, if they dont have them in stock... ask to stock order them so you can get the most discount you can.
i think i could get 50% or 60% off.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just got a set of front OE spec brake pads for a little less than GG off ebay and inc delivery. Have to put in search Focus ST225 (as we may normally search Focus ST). They have the FoMoCo versions but was listed only for the later spec ST and the Motortcraft for the pre facelift ST. I queried with them and they noted the mistake in the advert as the finis number is for both versions of ST (thanks to TonyST and finis numbers pinned).

I got the OE spec after all the posts in here saying they were a better choice over the motorcraft version. Picture in advert is for illustration and indeed I got the Ford OE box not with motorcraft labelled as shown.

**Link to ebay shop**

**Ebay link to OE spec brake pads**

**Ebay link to Motorcraft brake pads**

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
just bought mine from GG thinking i was getting a good deal, and guess what......... motorcraft pads.....not impressed. i could got motorcraft pads from ford for £15 less

think i might give GG a call

1 - 6 of 6 Posts