Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats the one!

saw another one there yesterday evening as i was leaving work lol.. who is it?! lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
No idea. As I said I have seen an orange
in there when we have driven past, which must be yours. I have been working at the fire station round the corner since 1st January, but this is my last week, going back to Stratford for a while. I am on my bike on days and usually have the gf fiesta on nights, my
is only here occasionally. Were you working there when there was a big accident outside your gates on the 2nd January and HEMS landed in your carpark?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ermmm, i might of been.... there have been loads of accidents outside our gates and on orient way, so surprised there are no speed cameras down there yet!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(RobboST @ 18 Nov 2009, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ermmm, i might of been.... there have been loads of accidents outside our gates and on orient way, so surprised there are no speed cameras down there yet!
This was on a Saturday, Golf Gti crashed at high speed into the concrete and rsj gate post of the yard entrance next to yours. Have never seen an impact like it before. This the only serious accident I have attended along there, a couple of other minor ones. Can only be a matter of time for the camera or some kind of speed calming as it is used as a high speed rat run, and when it is wet it is really slippery because of all the lorries using it, horrible bit of road.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh i knew you would have to step up soon from the saxo!

you know it makes sense going for the st!

what have you done to it so far? if you havnt got dreamscience yet then DO IT! i'll let you take my car for a spin up the depot later so u can see what its like!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts