Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me what the optional button is down with the heated screen front and rear esp and heated seat controls, there is one more i think, but i dont know what it is?

·
Registered
552 Posts
QUOTE(jack225 @ 23 Jan 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can anyone tell me what the optional button is down with the heated screen front and rear esp and heated seat controls, there is one more i think, but i dont know what it is?

Hi,

Its for the Passenger Airbag Deactivation Warning Light.

Goes,

Heated Seat | Airbag Light | Heated Screen | Heated Screen | ESP Switch | Heated Seat

Or on CC Models they use it for the roof,

Heated Seat | Roof Retract | Heated Screen | Heated Screen | ESP Switch | Heated Seat

It is available on the ST, just like every other focus its a dealer fit option.. not standard on any model, because "ideally" ford dont want anybody putting child seats in the front passenger seat.. they would rather use it as a means to force you to put the child in the back where they are alot safer. Unless you so desperately want the child in the front lol in which case they will fit it for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.