Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen.

After many hours investigating, I have finally managed to purchase a 2006 Sea Grey ST-3 (Picking her up Saturday). What a long week this is going to be. (so so excited, just like a kid with his first Puch Magnum!
)

I have to say having admired many of your Beauties in the Gallery, and there is is so many lovingly cared for ST's on here, I really can't wait to get the polishing products out so my ST can join in on all the fun!!!!

Congrats everyone on producing such an entertaining and informative site by the way. (just purchased my £10 membership too, kind of give me the belonging feeling!
)

Can't wait to attend some meets, (not sure whats around in Essex as yet) however, will enjoy my time on here searching.

Anyway, enough of my old waffle. Hope to see lots of you in time to come and of course, a coulple of photos will defo be up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
You sound happy!! Just wait till you get to drive her properly, then you will be over the moon.

Well done on finding a rare Sea Grey too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 1 Feb 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi
to the
club

A few sleepless nights to come

Who do you play for

Bless you Guys,

Can you believe I didn't even test drive her!
Just the look alone sold it for me!

Playing days are over I'm afraid, however, I work part time as a coach for Leyton Orient Youth.

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(Footballer @ 1 Feb 2010, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait to attend some meets, (not sure whats around in Essex as yet) however, will enjoy my time on here searching.

Welcome to the forum!! If you are in Essex then you are in the East of England region not London and South East (sorry Phil, poaching your membership
) and your rep is Storm.

Saturday will soon be here and you'll be smiling so hard you'll get jaw ache!! Keep an eye out for meets with the words 'nandos' or 'curry' in the title. Look forward to hopefully meeting you soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts