Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been driving a Skoda Fabia3 1,6ltr 16v tiptronic for the last 2 weeks and strangely I think i'm starting to like it. Its well kitted out,comfortable and it lot more economical compared to focus st (she is tucked up in garage) and even the tiptronic gearbox has impressed me. Down sides are the engine is a shade lack lustre and noisey when building speed but is very quiet when cruising along...oh and the stigma because its a Skoda...oh and the looks as its not pretty...2007 model....just been on a 320mile round trip in it and really,really could not complain about anything...does this mean i'm getting old???

can't wait to give the ST a good run though.........roll on the 29th Dec..Booooooost Time

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Been driving a Skoda Fabia3 1,6ltr 16v tiptronic for the last 2 weeks and strangely I think i'm starting to like it. Its well kitted out,comfortable and it lot more economical compared to focus st (she is tucked up in garage) and even the tiptronic gearbox has impressed me. Down sides are the engine is a shade lack lustre and noisey when building speed but is very quiet when cruising along...oh and the stigma because its a Skoda...oh and the looks as its not pretty...2007 model....just been on a 320mile round trip in it and really,really could not complain about anything...does this mean i'm getting old???

can't wait to give the ST a good run though.........roll on the 29th Dec..Booooooost Time
Mark wait till you drive the beast mate on the 29th, you will soon remember why you got the ST.

·
Registered
729 Posts
skoda's are not bad, they are well built and well equiped and much cheaper than a vw. just the badge that puts me off although i was tempted by a VRS....

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
One of my mates drives an Octavia VRS and he loves it. He has owned it for a year, done about 15k miles and it hasn't let him down once. It isn't much to look at but certainly has some grunt.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

no just that your
is falling off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts