Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

First post on here (so be gentle please ... ) ... and I had a bit of question / poll ..

I was wondering why Ford don't do Official ST events (Track days, organised meets at large events like Le man, etc.) ?

I did the Vauxhall VXR track day a couple of years ago at Oulton Park, and it was a fantastic, really well organised and excellent value. I was looking again at going to one this year and notice that VXR have alot of things to offer owners. Why can't ford do something simular?

Would people be interested if Ford did ST/RS days / events?

I don't own a VXR BTW
and much prefer the Focus to the Astra

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Paulted @ 8 Feb 2010, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No official Ford event I am afraid but there are plenty of track days organised throughout the year.

If you check the regions you will find the trackday there plus all the bigger events.

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Club-and-N...l-Area-f26.html

Thanks Paulted ... I'll keep an eye on the events list. Still a bit of shame really Ford don't do anything. Vauxhall have stolen a march on them really, not only is it good for the Owners, but it's also a good way of marketing to potential buyers.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
It is a shame as I think they would be popular, there have been a couple of prodrive day's in the past but that was when the ST first came out.

I would like to see track day event's for ST's only but it's hard to get the numbers to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.