Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
QUOTE(Cluless @ 5 Nov 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think i'm getting obsessed with cleaning my car or i'm just plane stupid
I've just washed my car in the rain i couldn't take the dirtyness any longer lol.

to the world of the OCD car cleaners
. You are not alone, I've been there and done that

My OCD doesn't unfortunately stop at my car, I think I set a record of how mant STs and RS' that a single person could clean at Ford Fair this year

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Chaz @ 5 Nov 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My OCD doesn't unfortunately stop at my car, I think I set a record of how mant STs and RS' that a single person could clean at Ford Fair this year

Glad to know i'm not the only twisted one out there that does it

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(Chaz @ 5 Nov 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you please put me on your list for next year
From another OCD member

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,086 Posts
I suffer from it too
. A complete stranger asked me a couple of weeks ago if i was a car valeter by trade as she said i am always cleaning someones

·
Registered
136 Posts
If I have a car or bike I like I do the same Picked mine up last monday and washed it 4 times in 4 days I am trying to limit my cleans to one a week now but I vac it every day and top up the flash dash lol!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have to say that I used to enjoy it but now it is just getting to be a right pain in the ass. I spent 4hrs last saturday, time I could have spent with my little girl, and then it rains and 4 days later I am doing a 300mile round trip and it is back to square 1.

Does anyone ever use the local garage jet-brush? - I have never used it nor paid £15 for the local wash queue people to do it for fear of scratches and getting the paintwork damaged - but now I am getting tired of 4hr stints.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My nieghbour said to me the other day, do you ever drive that
or just clean it?

And hes right you know.

But now i have an
as well which i clean once a week and the wheels twice a week i think iv'e got my ocd bufty disorder under control now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts