Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
This has been a long time in the planning and Darren has finally secured a private trackday. As I know Darren personally and can vouch for him I thought I would share it. For the price I think it's great value as it allows you to share a car with up for 4 people so could cost as little as £115 per person.

Excuse the copy & paste.

A unique trackday experience...

Monday 19th April 2010

On April 19th 2010, we welcome enthusiasts from across Europe and the World.

A private trackday event open to cars only.

An exclusive opportunity to drive the Nordschleife AND the GP Sprint strecke together as one 24.43km/14.65mile lap - the exact same configuration as used in the VLN races. This combination is very rarely available for trackdays.

"Destination Nürburgring" Packages include accommodation, and a lovely end of event dinner

• Your chance to drive the legendary Nordschleife AND the GP Sprint strecke circuit joined together
• Flying laps - the complete circuit is open, No tolls, No barriers, No BS.
• Free driving tuition*
• Full or Half day tuition 'advance bookings' available.
• Road and non road legal cars are welcome
• No bikes, No buses, No tourists, No hold ups
• No limit to amount of laps you drive
• Open pit lane
• 08.00 to 17.00hrs

Trackday only cost is £469GBP per car and this includes up to 4 drivers/4 passengers.

All inclusive packages are £875GBP which includes the above track admission and 2 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in the brand new Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring, this rate includes breakfast and a Gala dinner after the event (hotel and dinner is per person - additional persons charged £395GBP each). Located right at the start line of the Nürburgring and offering direct access to the Bilstein grandstand, this modern 4-star hotel is an ideal base, and is surrounded by the recently built motorsport adventure village. The soundproofed rooms and suites of the hotel feature a modern, elegant style. Facilities include free Wi-Fi internet access and a flat-screen TV. A modern fitness and spa centre is available to guests, including an aroma steam room and sauna. More information on the hotel can be found here: http://www.lindner.de/en/congress_motorspo...l_nuerburgring/

We can arrange channel crossings for our British customers and track car hire for anyone, including international customers. Fly and drive!

Book now to avoid disappointment - places are offered on a first come first served.

*driving tuition is subject to availability
All prices include V.A.T. at the UK rate of 17.5%

PM for detail.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Absolutely gutted!!!!! an understatement but true!!!!! I'd have been so up for this if I wasnt otherwise engaged elsewhere!!!

Try posting the same link into the BFG region Mark you may pick up a few other members from there as most are still going to be around.

Hopefully something similar will be arranged for next year because I will definately be there for that!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
My mate runs the Blaue Ecke and if you mention my name will do the following deals:

2 overnights in a double/twin room incl. breakfast, Price 190,00 Euro
1 overnight in a double/twin room incl. breakfast, Price 99,00 Euro

2 overnights in a single room incl. breakfast, Price 136,00 Euro
1 overnight in a single room incl. breakfast, Price 70,00 Euro

2 overnights in a double/twin room incl. breakfast and a special "After-Racing 3-dish-menu" and a beer, Price 240,00 Euro

2 overnights in a single room incl. breakfast and a special "After-Racing 3-dish-menu" and a beer, price 160,00 Euro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.