Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Does anyone know whats happening with the Nurburgring? I have heard its closing... then its not,,, la la la..

I have researched online already but cant really grasp what the situation is?

The track calendar dosnt seam to update either?

interested in other peoples thoughts

Thanks

Oli

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Hi All

Does anyone know whats happening with the Nurburgring? I have heard its closing... then its not,,, la la la..

I have researched online already but cant really grasp what the situation is?

The track calendar dosnt seam to update either?

interested in other peoples thoughts

Thanks

Oli
Its open, races are booked, TF prices were announced ages ago, TF dates are here http://www.nuerburgring.de/?id=2347 (expect more to be added soon).

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Its still bankrupt though and could still be sold potentially. Lets hope that doesn't happen! The government are monitoring the running of the track in the meantime to ensure the Nuro-Disney idiots don't screw up any further!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Yup the RCN and VLN seasons are booked too along with the ADAC 24Hr in May. The Nordschleife may still be doomed to private sale though. But on the plus side the RingCard company has folded

·
Registered
647 Posts
its now owned by the german goverment again now bmw have had there development done its def open as im going at the end of may

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Despite the snow they are trying to resurface a large proportion of the track at the moment. This has delayed the opening of the track this year but shows the governments commitment to its long term future.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Despite the snow they are trying to resurface a large proportion of the track at the moment. This has delayed the opening of the track this year but shows the governments commitment to its long term future.
Thats great news! Im keen to venture over this year. The ticket and calendar system is still a little odd ( as in pointless) so hopefully that will get updated too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts