Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I don't know if I'm being stupid but brought some new led bulbs but when I went to fit them the originals are like long round ones and the led ones look totally different so I'm not sure how they fit or if I got the right ones, they say there for the focus st mk2. Sorry if its a dumb question I just don't wanna break the bulbs or connections lol

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
Hi I don't know if I'm being stupid but brought some new led bulbs but when I went to fit them the originals are like long round ones and the led ones look totally different so I'm not sure how they fit or if I got the right ones, they say there for the focus st mk2. Sorry if its a dumb question I just don't wanna break the bulbs or connections lol
hiya

sounds like u dont have the correct LED ones.. ive got led ones in mine, they are the same size and shape (long) as the original bulb and should go straight in

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Number-License-Plate-LED-Xenon-White-Festoon-Light-No-Canbus-Error-Warning-Bulbs-/280805590621?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AFocus|Cars+Type%3AST170&hash=item416151465d

like in the link

·
Registered
590 Posts
pre facelifts have festoon bulbs whereas facelifts use 501 type bulbs. the middle sections on festoon bulbs with either be cylindrical of square but the conical points at each end will be the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts