Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2006, MK2, ST3 MD Silver
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else noticed that there aren't that many Mk2's for sale, even less PFL and I can only find a handful with <50k on clock. Few high milers up for a good whack though.

· Registered
ST225 modified
5,362 Posts
Those with big miles just show how strong these engines are. I would buy one based on the overall condition and history.

But there are a few circa 50k miles on Autotrader which are 'low mileage' given their age.

This is one and it's not too pricey...

· Premium Member
Alan St500
3,283 Posts
Those with big miles just show how strong these engines are. I would buy one based on the overall condition and history.

But there are a few circa 50k miles on Autotrader which are 'low mileage' given their age.

This is one and it's not too pricey...
The guy across the road from me his boy has a mk3 rs but he also has a mk2 fl that he’s owned from new and has done 170k that is in a lot better condition than most on the road I wouldn’t think twice about buying it off him

· Premium Member
Alan St500
3,283 Posts
That may pay off now, but where's been the fun in driving an ST like that ?

My car is also a 2008 and has only done 58k miles... it's not immaculate, but its been well and truly enjoyed !
It’s how he is he’s got car ocd I think 🤔 they are the sort of people you want to buy cars off though lol , his lights had the reflective breakdown thing he had ford fit two brand new ones 🫣

· Registered
ST225 modified
5,362 Posts
It’s how he is he’s got car ocd I think 🤔 they are the sort of people you want to buy cars off though lol
Definitely ! And to be fair, however you drive, to do 170k miles and keep a car in that condition is pretty amazing. o_O

Btw, I found this PFL looking rather good and only done 40k miles...

· Registered
2006, MK2, ST3 MD Silver
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Definitely ! And to be fair, however you drive, to do 170k miles and keep a car in that condition is pretty amazing. o_O

Btw, I found this PFL looking rather good and only done 40k miles...

Seen that, nice but flaps would have to go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts