Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sat here messing on st.oc But i should be fitting a clucth to a mk1 focus ! i started last night . got box out and clucth out.. but i should be back over there now well a few hours ago and i just cant be arrsed! far to cold. ! and i know its gonna be a right pain in the bottom to get back in on my own ! it was a tight to remove boo hooo !

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,585 Posts
First time I ever changed a clutch it was outside in below freezing conditions.
You were lucky if you could work for 10 minutes before you lost all feeling in your hands

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
i am sat here messing on st.oc But i should be fitting a clucth to a mk1 focus ! i started last night . got box out and clucth out.. but i should be back over there now well a few hours ago and i just cant be arrsed! far to cold. ! and i know its gonna be a right pain in the bottom to get back in on my own ! it was a tight to remove boo hooo !

Get on with it ya lazy sod!
I shall be thinking about you Lee as I sit in my recliner by the fire with my Sky remote, laptop and beer

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am gonna start at 8.30... 10 mins away cars
its my own fault . i just seen the money gonna make over a 100 to 150 for doing it ! 2 ish nights work ! and xmas is round the conner

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't envy you Lee, especially with that cold whipping in off the north sea.
aww i fell even worse now dave ..

right speak soon guys i gonna do a bit .. i prob just will fit the clucth yeah just the clucth and leave it till to moz ! but the lady wanted it back tomoz

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i am just settleing down now finshed just b4 1 ! well nearly finshed got to bleed clutch to moz and top gear oil ! and what a barstool it was to get that flipping poo y gear box back in ! i had to walk away for half hour and then try again. it would just not go ! hitting the sub frame ect ! it did not help is was on my back and with my belly and gear box on top there was not much space ! and after 10 mins of wiggling my arm went like jelly ! must of done that 10 times ! in end had to prop it up on another jack and mess about faily it went it after about 2 hours ! .. my mum was keeping me topped up with tea and food haha ! the joys of living across from ya mums house with a doublw garage !

i will be glad to see the back of it ! well happy when i get paid !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts