Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all,

i always wanted a black or grey focus st so took the plunge and bought a red one!!

pick it up monday, hope they are what ive expected as im an audi/vw driver!

so anyway...hello

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome buddy

I'm picking up my black ST a week tomorrow but I have to say I do like it in the red I don't think you will be dissapointed! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
welcome to the club mate, which part of the northeast you from, the posh end {middlesbrough} or the rough end {newcastle}

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(loko @ 6 Nov 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>welcome to the club mate, which part of the northeast you from, the posh end {middlesbrough} or the rough end {newcastle}

north of the rough end, northumberland!

·
Registered
675 Posts
QUOTE(mickphilcom @ 6 Nov 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi to all,

i always wanted a black or grey focus st so took the plunge and bought a red one!!

pick it up monday, hope they are what ive expected as im an audi/vw driver!

so anyway...hello

Welcome matey. Good colour choice, as we all know red's are the fastest

There are a few of us on here from around Cramlington etc, I'm in New Hartley. If you need help deciding whether to get it remapped, 'll take you for a spin in mine.

theres not many stay standard for long, Gordon, kindly made me part with my money after taking me out in his.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Welcome to the club mate, another one from the Northeast!!!!, even if you are from the wrong side of the Tyne
No doubt Gordon will be along very soon to defend the Geordie nation.

Andy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(chrisd @ 6 Nov 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome matey. Good colour choice, as we all know red's are the fastest

There are a few of us on here from around Cramlington etc, I'm in New Hartley. If you need help deciding whether to get it remapped, 'll take you for a spin in mine.

theres not many stay standard for long, Gordon, kindly made me part with my money after taking me out in his.

i think its quick enough, but im sure i could have a look at a remapped one!

·
Registered
675 Posts
QUOTE(mickphilcom @ 6 Nov 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think its quick enough, but im sure i could have a look at a remapped one!

Its never quick enough
You just get used to it. Drop me a pm if you want to have a look.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts