Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

By being here, you will note that we have made an additional region now to accomodate the ever growing 'North East' Region.

Thanks to a lot of keen and active members in this region, the region is growing by the week.

Johnpro will be making annoucements soon to appoint a regional rep in the region, but if anyone would like to volunteer for the task meantime. Please drop a line to Johnpro and he will put you forward for consideration.

Tony (Vicarofshef) will be tranferring over some 'North East' Related topics soon from the 'old' Yorkshire/humber region area. So please give him some time to do this.

Scotland South Rep & North West Reps
We look forward to some big joint meets in the area with all the lovely scenery you guys have

Cheers

Focusstoc.com Admin Team

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
The North East guys are always welcome up our neck of the woods

Good luck to whoever gets appointed as the North East regional rep

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Good luck to ever get the Job as new Rep.

Who ever get the job as Rep I will offer me assistance in any way I can and I bet that goes for all the fellow reps as well.

It will be a lot easier for me with the region being split due to the size off the region geographically.

I will be transferring over some 'North East' Related topics soon.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
News and Events happening for members in the North East Region.
Counties: County Durham, Northumberland & Tyne & Wear
Your Focusstoc Regional Rep is:

well i,m in the north east and i dont live in any of those counties
please put teeside {or cleveland if you are posh
} on the map

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
I had pmd the admin staff last year askin why west yorkshire was seperated from all the other yorkshire regions, and was told this is how it was set up, and it would be staying the same. Now suddenly its changed, and now we have lost the good guys from the north east who attend all our meets
shame.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 25 Feb 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had pmd the admin staff last year askin why west yorkshire was seperated from all the other yorkshire regions, and was told this is how it was set up, and it would be staying the same. Now suddenly its changed, and now we have lost the good guys from the north east who attend all our meets
shame.

it wont change that much stevie
ime sure they will carry on comeing to our meets
and the good news is, there will be more meets around there neck of the woods for us to go to

should have been done ages ago imo

ps ;
well done john on your new roll as rep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts