Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 30 Jan 2010, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its got an RS steering wheel so it has to be an RS??

I didn't see that first time I looked - nice contrast there with interior theme of painting everything red, the blue steering wheel sets it off so well.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(troy45 @ 30 Jan 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't see that first time I looked - nice contrast there with interior theme of painting everything red, the blue steering wheel sets it off so well.

You think thats bad, check out the subs! Looks like he brought them one at a time every time he got paid from McDonalds, and he chose what was on special offer at Halfords that week!

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 30 Jan 2010, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You think thats bad, check out the subs!
No thanks i've just seen the engine bay.

Nice contrast again with the blue crankcase vent filter
it stands out well against the red bodywork and rusty engine. What a minger

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Well - that's just peachy. Isn't it?

What a visual feast. I'm not sure where to start.

My attention was first drawn to the wheels - they resemble some kind hideous welding experiment that was interrupted halfway through by a power cut.

Having re-attached my retinas, I was then confronted with the assortment of vents on the bonnet; matched only by the assortment of subs in the boot. It looks like he ram raided Halfords for the subs, and then J-turned on the way out to catch the vents.

And as for the steering wheel. Good God in heaven.

The only consolation is that it is in Hull. It's almost worth buying so you could drive it to Dreamscience to get them to custom map your RS/ST hybrid.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I love the quality of the paint job that was done....
and how everything that can be red is red... (except steering wheel)

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
£50 deposit payable by paypal, then the remaining £50 on collection

It's got to be worth at least £2500.00

On the scrapheap scheme.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
WHY,WHY,WHY RS/ST pahahahahaha next.....there are still people out there that abuse there cars in this way i bet the car thinks f
k me i look like a dogs a
ehole

·
Registered
293 Posts
not the taste of everyone.... wasnt sure on that blue with the red i must say and the engine bay... looks like the heat shiled has been removed and has burnt everything

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just back from hull now, picked the red beast up this afternoon got it on the ferry and landed on the island. Drove it straight to the cliff top and let it go into the irish sea, kept the chrome wipers tho because they look so cool........

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT

Im impressed with how sH17 it actually looks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts