Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
The first meet of 2013 was a great success
with a fantastic turnout

The Next monthly meet will be on the 10th February and is being organised by Laird Nick RSpartsdist Wiley

It will take place at The Lundhill Tavern, as usual good company and good food will be on the menu

http://thelundhilltavern.com/

EVERYONE is Welcome to

We will be meeting at B&Q carpark at Cortonwood Retail Park (S73 0TB) at 11.30am to convoy the last couple of miles to the Lundhill Tavern.

Put ya names down

Attendees:

Nick Rspartsdist

Paul Harris Paul & Diane + 1 (Daughter)

Blondecrazylady Steph

Paul (Stephs other half)

Markst320 Mark & Ashley

JulianRS Julian

Casual Bantam Rich + 1 (Daughter)

Thomas (Rich's mate) + 1 (Daughter)

Andrew Will**** Andy

Gman Gaz & Em

Jamescst3 James

Sjs76st Selina

Shoey Keith

R2kyk Ricky

StrawberryEggs Damon & Girlfriend

John-ST & Amara

Batmobile Andrew Battye

BMW Shaggy Darren

EyebsST Richard + 1 (tbc)

Razzle Daz and Samantha

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time today and a really good turnout! Sorry me and Kimmy couldn't make it as both cars are a bit poorly ATM and were busy lambing on the farm. Gutted to say I can't make it to this meet either as I'm away snowboarding that week and only get back late that night. I'm sure there will be another good turnout and I will try my hardest to make it to the next one before everybody forgets what we look like! Lol.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time today and a really good turnout! Sorry me and Kimmy couldn't make it as both cars are a bit poorly ATM and were busy lambing on the farm. Gutted to say I can't make it to this meet either as I'm away snowboarding that week and only get back late that night. I'm sure there will be another good turnout and I will try my hardest to make it to the next one before everybody forgets what we look like! Lol.
No probs Adam, dont leave it too long mate.

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
theres always the next one in March

hope u get the cars fixed soon

1 - 20 of 237 Posts