Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Afternoon

Had my 06 orange ST3 since December 29th and just stopped doing little bits and pieces long enough to post hello to you all... its your fault... you lot got me carried away with new tyres, cleaning, doing stone chips and badges etc!! So sorry for the delay in saying hi, but found loads of info and big help in buying one too here, the site is great so many, many thanks!

And what a great car, wish I'd discovered one before but never mind, got one now
!!

Looking forward to seeing some of you at events... roll on the summer BBQ

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
to the club. Yeah we can be a bad influence sometimes. When i first bought my ST i vowed to keep it standard. That lasted 2 weeks when i had a remap and ordered an exhaust.
Hope you enjoy the club.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Andy

And welcome aboard, pitty about the colour tho, and the your name is well common

Enjoy its chap

Cheers

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I assume STman or Focusman or Fordman were all unavailable forum names? Still you could have chosen something a little more classy (maybe AustinMetroMan??)

Welcome to the club mate.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 7 Feb 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I assume STman or Focusman or Fordman were all unavailable forum names? Still you could have chosen something a little more classy (maybe AustinMetroMan??)
Welcome to the club mate.Thanks
No worries about the class... I had audiman from the start and couldn't work out how to chnage it when i paid
Didn't think anyone would mind...QUOTE(stbri @ 7 Feb 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>welcome to ya buddy, where abouts in the southwest are you, im newton abbot-torqauy way, cheers bri.Hi BriIm in Poole so a few miles up the road, but going to try and make the feb 21st meet so may see you there?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes... might post a picture of it on the forecourt later, there are some nice pictures up there so thinking it'll be rude not to add mine once I've washed it (again)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts