Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a wrong turning following my stupid sat nav and ended up behind this ST!

Fantastic looking car whoever it belongs to! Although I would say that
Wind deflectors, looked lowered, tinted rear window, anyone from here?

·
Registered
150 Posts
See this PB ST quite a few times over the last week in the newbury area, guessing there not on here?!
I took a wrong turning following my stupid sat nav and ended up behind this ST!

Fantastic looking car whoever it belongs to! Although I would say that
Wind deflectors, looked lowered, tinted rear window, anyone from here?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I was in Newbury yesterday and today visting my mate. Looked out for fellow ST'ers but didn't have any luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well id have been about in my PB st (not the nice one tho-mines stoc....or was) but someone hit me on m25 over xmas and killed it. Ive not see one in the Newbury/Thatch area with club stickers tho ive left a few cards on windows at tescos

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well id have been about in my PB st (not the nice one tho-mines stoc....or was) but someone hit me on m25 over xmas and killed it. Ive not see one in the Newbury/Thatch area with club stickers tho ive left a few cards on windows at tescos
Sorry to hear that Tom
Was yours facelift or pre? There's an EO pre-facelift in Thatcham that had club stickers in the window, opposite a certain Thai restaurant (won't say which one for obvious reasons) but I don't think they are a member!

·
Registered
32 Posts
No mine was facelift Pb, unstickered with private plate. Been meaning to get some stickers for ages and never got around to it, may never do now but nvm. Worst of is it i wrote off a 86 trans am in easter too and got the st to replace it. Not been a good car year for me

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No mine was facelift Pb, unstickered with private plate. Been meaning to get some stickers for ages and never got around to it, may never do now but nvm. Worst of is it i wrote off a 86 trans am in easter too and got the st to replace it. Not been a good car year for me
Sucks mate
Mine's facelift PB aswell, don't think I ever saw your car about. What's going to be next do you think?

·
Registered
32 Posts
aye mate not the best new year ever. Still waiting to hear from his insurers to see if he accepts blame (which he did at scene so fingers crossed) then have to wait for vehicle to be assessed. Didnt look good though tbh. Off to docs tomorrow too get checked as im stiff as hell from the waist up. But on the bright side the kids wern't in there so small mercys and all that.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aye mate not the best new year ever. Still waiting to hear from his insurers to see if he accepts blame (which he did at scene so fingers crossed) then have to wait for vehicle to be assessed. Didnt look good though tbh. Off to docs tomorrow too get checked as im stiff as hell from the waist up. But on the bright side the kids wern't in there so small mercys and all that.
Let's hope he does, some can be right scumbags and switch as soon as they leave the scene! Hope you recover soon, glad that it was only metal that has sustained the injuries mate, for sure be glad you didn't have the little ones with you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts