Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Newbie!!

566 views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Lancastrian 
QUOTE(hotdoglufc @ 21 Jan 2010, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi everyone,id like to say how im the proud owner of an electric orange st-3 with black wheels and side stripes (which i am)(kinda).id like to say that in the 5 weeks of ST ownership,it has been everything i dreamed of (it hasnt).
After a couple of years of looking on at my mates st500 with complete envy i finally decided it was time to lose the company car and sell my beloved s1 rs turbo,i purchased an 07 plate with 17k on the clock and all the extras to go with it.At this point im suited lol!!
Then..... within 3 hours of me having it i noticed the engine sounded like it had no oil in it when it reached 2900 rpm up to 3100 rpm,I pondered what to do for a while and sent it back to the dealers,(14th dec).To which it is still there!!! Turns out theres play in the cam shaft, any way,im due to get it back on the 27th Jan so not long now,and i cant
wait! anyway just wanted to say hi and hopefully ill be joining you on some meets in the future.
welcome to the club and our region hope every thing is sorted soon and you can get to some of our meets

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.