Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm John in 22 and purchase a st2 in electric orange 5dr
Previous car was a BMW 330ci ,drove an st2 at work and fell in love with the Volvo engine so chipped in the Beemer lol !

I live in Swindon and am a qualified tech in the motor trade going onto master tech with manufacture Citroën but work for Swindon Motor Park

Looking forward to being on here and getting to know some of you and meet up some time at events ect.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
843 Posts
Along mate I made the same move as you but took the ST in P/X for an M3 { Smg = pain }

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Along mate I made the same move as you but took the ST in P/X for an M3 { Smg = pain }

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Used to deliver to Honda in Swindon regularly and Motorola when I lived in London ,have some not so fond memories of the magic roundabout aswell lol !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the messages ! And kenny yes magic roundabout all good when you been here a long time but first timers lol very daunting ?! And m3 very nice would love one but inshurance very high for me an extra £1000 over the 330 or st and watch out for the smg got a freind who works for BMW and they constantly go rong !

Signing up later on today when I pick up the st from dealer

Prob speek to most of you here again so until then !!??

John

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thanks for the messages ! And kenny yes magic roundabout all good when you been here a long time but first timers lol very daunting ?! And m3 very nice would love one but inshurance very high for me an extra £1000 over the 330 or st and watch out for the smg got a freind who works for BMW and they constantly go rong !

Signing up later on today when I pick up the st from dealer

Prob speek to most of you here again so until then !!??

John
Yeah mines did go wrong John ,cost £750 second hand for a hydraulic pump and then fitting and reprogramming {luckily I have the BM software and mates an ex BM mastertech }

Hence why I took the ST in P/X ,would have to be a manual If I got another !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts