Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All!

I am on the verge of buying my first Ford being the Focus
-3. I've not had many cars in my time but varyed a great deal, starting with a Nova (No comment
), Citreon AX GT, Integra Type R and last but not least the Mazda RX8 (230 bhp). I will be test driving one tonight, what should I expect in comparison to the Mazda?? Nice to be here!

Dave

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Dave and
. You're probably changing from one of the few cars with worse fuel econony than the ST!!! Expect a lovely sound from the 5 pot engine and plenty of power through the gears. Bet you'll like it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many thanks for the welcome!

What can I say, the note to the
engine is sweet! Really did like it. The Recaros are far comfier than the ones I had in my Teg. I have to just try and find a 3 door as the one the salesman had available was a 5 door. Has to be Orange, White or Red for £13500 max.

Cheers!
Dave

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nothing wrong with Nova's
I had an SR and SRi both in white and loved them unfortunately the ex hubby rallied the first one into a field at stupid mph and the other had to go due to baby when she arrived
oh and welcome to the forum

Sus xx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.