Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey 👋🏻… I’m new to the forum and to Fords! This will be my first one. I have just picked up this delightful Tangerine Scream ST-3, I’ve only driven it 10 miles but it already seems a lot of fun! … after owning nothing but white, black & silver cars I wanted something with a little more … pizazz 😂 .. plus I’m looking to keep this car for a long time so wanted something I could fall in love with. So far… love at first sight!

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,277 Posts
The best colour available, excellent choice and welcome. Also it’s very advise able to get a catch can and read up on LSPI, for the sake of engine longevity.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The best colour available, excellent choice and welcome. Also it’s very advise able to get a catch can and read up on LSPI, for the sake of engine longevity.
thank you, I’m actually in love with it, pictures just don’t do this colour justice! I’ll keep an eye out on what you suggested and do some research into it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey 👋🏻… I’m new to the forum and to Fords! This will be my first one. I have just picked up this delightful Tangerine Scream ST-3, I’ve only driven it 10 miles but it already seems a lot of fun! … after owning nothing but white, black & silver cars I wanted something with a little more … pizazz 😂 .. plus I’m looking to keep this car for a long time so wanted something I could fall in love with. So far… love at first sight!

View attachment 906393
View attachment 906394
View attachment 906392
Very nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts