Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joining the club as I'm looking to get an ST over the next few weeks. Had a couple of 'hot hatches' but could do with something a bit bigger this time. Had a Clio 172 for a few years and currently share a Cooper S with the missus. Forum looks good, better than a lot others I've seen/used, your lucky to have such a bank of knowledge and expertise on the site. It's been very helpful so far.

Any help finding the right car would be greatly appreciated. Looked in the usual places Pistonheads and Autotrader but little has jumped out. If you know of, or are selling an ST-3 3dr, sub 40k miles, not red, open to suggestion on other colours or modifications, post or drop me a pm. Would look at an ST-2 if it's a very nice example. Budget of £10k but can stretch to nearer £11k for perfect car.

Cheers, Tom.

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
Hello Tom and
along to the club. All the best in finding the right car matey, have you looked at the "for sale" section on here

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
hello fella and welcome to the club. hope you find the car your looking for. as Ryan has said check out the for sale forum.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thanks, had a look before I posted. Thanks for the couple of PM's as well. Is it only the 07 facelift ST's that are available in White?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts