Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought ST-2 and just wondered if anyone in essex area can give me some advice and knows exactly what the ride should be like, as it just dont seem right to me!!
In Romford area. Would be really grateful if anyone could help.PLEEEASE!!! Cheers Steve :)

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Just bought ST-2 and just wondered if anyone in essex area can give me some advice and knows exactly what the ride should be like, as it just dont seem right to me!!
In Romford area. Would be really grateful if anyone could help.PLEEEASE!!! Cheers Steve :)
Hello Steve, whats wrong with the ride? has the car been lowered?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi n welcome to the club
Hi there
It may seem strange, but we bought the car with eibach springs and found the car really Too hard and low!!!?!! so had it put back to standard ford parts but found the car now wonders and seems 'higher' that what it should be. Have checked the springs' colour coding and all seems correct, can geomatry and alignment effect handling? Thanx:cry:

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Hi there
It may seem strange, but we bought the car with eibach springs and found the car really Too hard and low!!!?!! so had it put back to standard ford parts but found the car now wonders and seems 'higher' that what it should be. Have checked the springs' colour coding and all seems correct, can geomatry and alignment effect handling? Thanx:cry:
Yes Steve, the car will have been tracked after the eibachs were fitted, so it needs re doing now its been put back to standard.
you do get quite a bit of body roll on the standard set up.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
As PHILJB said the car geomatry and alignment would of been set up for the eibachs so would think having it done should solve the problem.Welcome to the club

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes the car has been realigned but it seems to tram line alot , i really did not like the eibachs hight and ride is they another spring that is not as dramatic ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is there a member local to me who can meet and advise on how site works and see my st to tell me if there is a prob wiv it?
please
steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts