Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Afternoon,

Well after being a member for nearly 3 months and having a few posts and queries which were all helpfully answered the Mrs took delivery of my new ST 3 today. The badside is this forum has already cost me money. The car was booked into Profile Automotive for Eibach's, a 285 CR upgrade, downpipe and CAIS before we even got it! A huge thank you to Paul at Lookers Sheffield who was the nicest salesman I've ever dealt with and a member on here. Would highly recommend him to anyone - feel free to PM me if you want his details. (and yes, the Mrs did say you would look to see if I posted anything nice!)

I've had to attach a picture because I'm well chuffed! Valeter is coming next week to give it a good polish. Will let you know how he is as he was recommended from here.

Only REALLY annoying thing was I had a reasonable quote for insurance from Admiral but then they wanted another 80 quid because my Mrs has 3 points from 2006. Was well chuffed........especially as he was rude. Hung up and called back today to deal with someone nicer but only because they were a lot cheaper than anyone else.

Hopefully the Mrs will run it in gently for me although I've not got much hope, she took it over Snake Pass today just to see how it was!

Cheers for all the help so far. Have a feeling I'll be on here even more!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(RS2kJane @ 14 Nov 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to the club.

Have you tried Chris Knott for insurance ? They do a great price on modified
's

I did but they couldn't get near the price as I've never had anything like this before. I'm 30!! Couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome m8y
I just got a quote from Sky Insurance, got club discount ended up paying £420 fully comp with all mods
anyways...

I'm sure you'll enjoy the new car m8y

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Hi from another sheffielder who's missus has an ST3

One thing I woudl say re admiral is they don't normaly like mods so be careful

Hope you enjoy it (when you get to have a play) and don't forget to flash/wave other ST's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts