Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to join the forum to see if there are any members that mat well be interested in a swap for my astra VXR

Give me an email if your interested, pictures would be great

Regards
Brett Wilson

·
Registered
824 Posts
QUOTE(br3ttwilson @ 4 Feb 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Decided to join the forum to see if there are any members that mat well be interested in a swap for my astra VXR

Regards
Brett Wilson

Nah, but i'll give you my pushbike for it

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(br3ttwilson @ 4 Feb 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Decided to join the forum to see if there are any members that mat well be interested in a swap for my astra VXR

Regards
Brett Wilson

Seriously???

Why join an enthusiasts forum then ask us to swap our ST for a
hall!!!

Mmm... let me consider what I would swap *checks pocket for loose change* .... Nope, can't make £1 but I have 35p to offer you if thats any good!!!

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
It's a legitimate offer. Many have gone from VXR to ST, I'm sure some will go from ST to VXR. Looks like a tidy car as well.

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(Gav @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's a legitimate offer. Many have gone from VXR to ST, I'm sure some will go from ST to VXR. Looks like a tidy car as well.

I don't doubt it's a legitimate offer... just made me laugh....if you want a VXR ... buy one instead of an ST !!!

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
QUOTE(Storm @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't doubt it's a legitimate offer... just made me laugh....if you want a VXR ... buy one instead of an ST !!!
I just don't see why he's been met with such hoots of derision, that's all.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Be nice folks.

[9] We expect all members to remain friendly and civil towards each other at all times.

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Be nice folks.

[9] We expect all members to remain friendly and civil towards each other at all times.
No-one's been unfriendly or uncivil.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My advice..take a trip to your local Ford dealer and part ex your VXR. Chances of getting a swap on here are slim to none!!!

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Be nice folks.[9] We expect all members to remain friendly and civil towards each other at all times.I rarely see such a poorly worded clause lolQUOTE(Gav @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No-one's been unfriendly or uncivil.
+2

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I'll trade you for my
its a genuine one-off motor. currently on ebay so you'll have to be quick.. (..er than a VXR) , id need cash my way as well (obviously) let me know

LINKY

1 - 20 of 104 Posts