Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all as the title says,

We have on offer bilt hamber, it is one of the best clays on the market in our eyes

For the new year we have decided to give 25% off bilt hamber to clear some over stock!

So grab a bargin and get stocked up for the spring clean !

I'm sure by now every ones car is getting covered in tar and grit and general fallout ,

Clay is by far the best way of removing all contaminates from your paintwork ,

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hi all as the title says,

We have on offer bilt hamber, it is one of the best clays on the market in our eyes

For the new year we have decided to give 25% off bilt hamber to clear some over stock!

So grab a bargin and get stocked up for the spring clean !

I'm sure by now every ones car is getting covered in tar and grit and general fallout ,

Clay is by far the best way of removing all contaminates from your paintwork ,

Thanks all

Ooh wicked ill get ordering.
While u are here do u stock any nano coatings? Like wolfs hard body.
Id like to know if they suit electric orange as ive heard the ultra glassy look can take away the look of the colour.
Cheers

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I did hear this too about the nano on pearl paint.

We don't currently stock any nano but we will be in the future probably the middle of the year ,

I did have an orange st and it came up really well with dodo orange crush ,

Hope this helps

A pic for you

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I did hear this too about the nano on pearl paint.

We don't currently stock any nano but we will be in the future probably the middle of the year ,

I did have an orange st and it came up really well with dodo orange crush ,

Hope this helps

Thanks, I have O/C and it's ok, I'm currently using power lock at the mo which is much better I think.
I hear vics concours looks good to but want more of a long term coating as I'm lazy.

A pic for you

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vics only really lasts a couple of months tops, that's the only problem , but it does have a nice glossy wet look!

Poorboys wax is very similar to te vics too,

Every one seems to like the fk1000p durable and has a good finish

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
Vics only really lasts a couple of months tops, that's the only problem , but it does have a nice glossy wet look!

Poorboys wax is very similar to te vics too,

Every one seems to like the fk1000p durable and has a good finish
Suprised you didn't mention BH Finis Wax as your offering 25% off it. IMO it's a cheap version of Zymol Glasur with similar results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts