Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I have recently purchased an ST-2, 56 plate, unmodified in any way. I'm loving it so far, but after a quick flick through this forum, it seems a remap is a 'must' for anyone wanting to get a bit more out of their ST.

My question is, which is the best map to get, for a completely stock car? I don't have huge amounts of money to spend, and Bluefin seems the cheapest option at the moment, but I've heard very good things about Dreamscience, but they seem a bit more expensive, however you do get the option of more maps?

Any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
851 Posts
whatever option you choose you'll be pleased it totally transforms car!

Personally I went for Dreamscience as if you buy a Dreamscience handset you get several "lives" each time it goes on a car you use a life! Secon hand handsets are around. £300 with 2/3 lives which means when you buy one you. An sell it on when selling the car provided you flash your car back to standard which means in the long run it really doesn't cost much! Bluefin Collins Rees etc are all one hot with no resale value

·
Registered
786 Posts
My question is, which is the best map to get, for a completely stock car? I don't have huge amounts of money to spend, and Bluefin seems the cheapest option at the moment, but I've heard very good things about Dreamscience, but they seem a bit more expensive, however you do get the option of more maps?

Any help much appreciated!
Just personal preference really, there are pros and cons to each choice such as price, number of 'lives' the handset has, number of maps there are to play with etc

As said above whatever one you choose I doubt you will dissapointed! The extra power is awesome! If you pay £10 and become a full member, do a quick search and you will find all the info you need, there are several threads that explain the pros and cons of each option!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts