Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hello and welcome Matt

This place is the ST modifying bible and will seriously damage your wallet.
Glad your enjoying our club and your great looking ST
to the club buddy, I wanted to say something witty and meaningful but stevie's ^^^^^ already said it all

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, im already noticing the strain on the wallet, having to come up with a plan so i can do what i have planned but still eat lol

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Thanks lol it's just the beginning, have big plans, just trying to work out the best way to afford it all lol
Looks nice that, it's almost a facelift version of mine
(ignore my avatar pic, it's bit out of date). Mods can be expensive, but keep an eye on the classifieds here and ebay and you'll find some bargains! I got my Piper cat back for £110 and my K&N induction for £40

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice that, it's almost a facelift version of mine
(ignore my avatar pic, it's bit out of date). Mods can be expensive, but keep an eye on the classifieds here and ebay and you'll find some bargains! I got my Piper cat back for £110 and my K&N induction for £40
yea i have been, im getting the RS induction kit done and have managed to sort the airbox and crossover pipe for £300 to cut down on costs!! also just bought a Radtec intercooler in the group buy and splashed out on an RS spoiler. it should be going into pumabuild at the end of next month for a load more mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts