Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've just brought DS Stratagem with 5maps at the moment my car is standard which map is safe to use, I've read you can use the dsci ?

I will changing the exhaust next year and inter cooler

Wes

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
All 5 maps are ok to use on a standard
mate the DS handset was my first mod too along with an airtec intercooler and I tried all maps over a week as it only takes minutes to swap but settled on dsci (until my clutch started to slip
)

Have fun

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, looking forward to trying them, tho my st only had a clutch 5k ago so I'm hoping it won't start slipping,

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Thanks mate, looking forward to trying them, tho my st only had a clutch 5k ago so I'm hoping it won't start slipping,
You should be fine then
as my
had 40,000 miles on the clock and I had no idea how the last owner had treated the clutch for those 40,000

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I'm sure all the maps will run on a standard car, however "Mod" maps'll be more suited to cars with some/all of the usual engine related mods! intercooler, downpipe, sports/decat, induction kit, cat-back being the least important "performance" mod.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had the same handset to start with Wes. Tried all of the maps on it but couldnt find one to beat the dsci. Good strong map and touchwood you should be ok on the clutch slip but just keep an eye on it. No booting it low down in 5th or 6th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts