Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys and Gals,

After posting this a couple of weeks ago Looking to buy this! | Ford Focus ST Forum (focusstoc.com)
I am now introducing my new ST:) 94K, 3 Owners with full history, no modifications.

I walked away from it a couple of times, but couldn't get it out of my mind! I knew it needed some money spending on it but managed to negotiate a fair price that would allow me to spend on her without her owing me too much, so here she is parked next to my daily.

The car is booked into Graham Goode in Leicester next week for a thorough going over including the dreaded oil filter housing which I don't fancy tackling myself on the drive at this time of year as I'm an "old git".
She is a 2nd car so will be tucked away most of the winter only to be enjoyed every so often.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Sky

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Gear shift

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here she is gleaming in the sun today after her Xmas detailing! Has spent the last couple of weeks filthy dirty and in and out of workshops having a service, oil filter housing replaced and cam belt, water pump and all auxillary belts replaced,
I'm nearly happy with her :rolleyes: Just got a Mongoose turbo back system to go on in the new year and I'm done for now but I'm sure I'll think of something else soon.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts