Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

hi mate, that used to be my car. Sold it last year as I purely wasn鈥檛 using it enough and it was just sat in the garage. Glad to see it鈥檚 with someone who is using it and enjoying it. It always put a smile on my face too when I got chance to use it.

Registered
Panther Black ST-225
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 909153
hi mate, that used to be my car. Sold it last year as I purely wasn鈥檛 using it enough and it was just sat in the garage. Glad to see it鈥檚 with someone who is using it and enjoying it. It always put a smile on my face too when I got chance to use it.
Hi Mate, thats mad aha, cant belive you found it. That colour combo looks so good on it. I've started going with small yellow accents on it. Just had the whole underside blasted,rust treated, painted and undersealed.

Registered
Hi Mate, thats mad aha, cant belive you found it. That colour combo looks so good on it. I've started going with small yellow accents on it. Just had the whole underside blasted,rust treated, painted and undersealed.
Yeah every few months I would just google the reg to see if I could come across anything, the photo you uploaded showed up on google images linked to this thread so naturally had to get on it.
That sounds good, the underside of it was something I had in mind down the line just never got to that point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts