Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted to show off my new stripes. I absoloutley love them, looks even better than I imagined! My red theme is almost complete and the next biggest mod is the smoked lights.

P.S. I'm thinking (and hoping) that this combo (black car/red stripes) is unique.

IMG_0389.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Looking really smart that mate!

Not sure I've seen that kind of side stripe before, have to say I really like it against the black!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Really like that, looks superb. Maybe black/red wheel centres from DMB would really finish it off nicely? (black background with red writing). Can't see if you've got the Ford boot and bonnet badges in black and red but reckon that would look really cool.

P.S, red background with black writing would look good too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 2 Feb 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Really like that, looks superb. Maybe black/red wheel centres from DMB would really finish it off nicely? (black background with red writing). Can't see if you've got the Ford boot and bonnet badges in black and red but reckon that would look really cool too.

You in my head or something? I bought the red ford boot/bonnet/steering wheel badges last week and they look awesome:
IMG_0372.JPG

And have priced some wheel centres from DMB so they will be ordered soon as.

And thanks all, I cant stop looking at my car at mo!

P.S. Where in Hull you from Stu? And whats your car like?

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
[quote name='Craig_SG1' date='2 Feb 2010, 06:26 PM' post='653370']
You in my head or something? I bought the red ford boot/bonnet/steering wheel badges last week and they look awesome:
View attachment 36885

They certainly do, looks very very nice.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts