Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, here is a pic of my new ST-3.

Picked it up last week, cost £16700 all in.

I've attached a pic on here, I have also put a pic of a PB ST they had in the dealer, with the black wheels.

Love the facelift!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE(B_H100 @ 29 Dec 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all, here is a pic of my new ST-3.

I've attached a pic on here, I have also put a pic of a PB ST they had in the dealer, with the black wheels.

Love the facelift!

where might one find the pic of the PB ST with black wheels?

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Cracking price - was that just a standard retail deal??

Also not a fan of those black wheels on the blue car.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
very nice. it always amazies me how this colour can look so differant when the sun is in/out.
you really can get some good prices if you try hard. like my st2 recaro rear seat pack,heated seats,keyless,global closure,mats,fuel,eibachs fitted for £17.100

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think the problem with the black wheels is a) they don't have enough spokes and b) the tyres become duller than the shiny wheels which looks a bit flower if not attended to with a bit of tyre shine.

Already have an issue with the car - headlights auto adjust to about 5 metres in front of the car, can't see anything at night without full beams. Going to local dealer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gerry, is yours 2010 spec as well?

I have come from a pre-facelift, all the changes are for the better, even the fake carbon fibre.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nice motor Mate.
I have to say the silver wheels look better on the PB
The black wheels look good on the Orange ST though.

·
Registered
351 Posts
i have a 08 plate facelift ST love it but i have the same issue with the headlights at night you cant see a thing does your box in, if your on a country road you have to use full beams all the time i have noticed to :\ need to get them sorted tbh or adjust them myself

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
QUOTE(B_H100 @ 29 Dec 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all, here is a pic of my new ST-3.

Love the facelift!

Is that price for a brand new ST3?

I'm coming up for replacing mine soon and would be interested in knowing where you got yours

·
Registered
391 Posts
QUOTE(wabbit1 @ 6 Jan 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that price for a brand new ST3?

I'm coming up for replacing mine soon and would be interested in knowing where you got yours

Thats a military discount price....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Although you won't be ableto get military discount, there are various brokers on the Internet who should be able to beat the standard ford price.

Have a look on google and something might come up.

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
QUOTE(Tony4052 @ 6 Jan 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats a military discount price....

Ahh, well deserved then

Archers of Ashby is looking like the best for good deals at the moment. Might be the best choice I think

1 - 20 of 20 Posts