Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[- just a few pics of my st had it about 5 weeks, its such good fun if little expensive to run, but dont really care

Attachments

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(adamellen @ 15 Dec 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yer, got it off the forum, mint car well happy, have you seen it beofre then ?

I think it was a chap called Phil or user name here was Quicksilver. I know he sold his car around 5 weeks ago. As you say the car is mint with some very nice mods
. I can't put my finger on why but in the flesh it is one of my favourite ST's. I think it's because it looks quite stealthy

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Gardener @ 15 Dec 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think it was a chap called Phil or user name here was Quicksilver. I know he sold his car around 5 weeks ago. As you say the car is mint with some very nice mods
. I can't put my finger on why but in the flesh it is one of my favourite ST's. I think it's because it looks quite stealthy

yep, gota give phil his due he choose some good parts, really lucky because its pretty much got everything i wanted on it, love the way it looks really under stated,was thinking about powdr coating the alloys but im not sure??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 15 Dec 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what a coincidence!!!

adam...when i was trying to guess who you were, i looked up grey st's in the area and thought it was quick silver

but thought no more of it when i saw he hed the car too long!!

ull have to get some pics of yours up mate, both are cars would look pretty good together?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.