Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just thought id take the opportunity to introduce myself. Ive just bought a 2006 (Very late 2006 first reg 29th Dec 06) Focus ST3. All being well i will be picking it up next week. Its a pretty nice spec. Has sat nav and rear parking sensors and is in Sea Grey.

Ive just purchased a membership although im just waiting for it to be approved so that i can read a little bit more on the car as i have a few questions that i could do with answering. So fingers crossed it will be approved asap.

I live in a town called Stone, in Staffordshire so keep an eye out for me everyone

Russ

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(bert78 @ 13 Dec 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi &
loads of info in, here i'm sure your questions will be answered.
Hopr you enjoy the

Thankyou

QUOTE(LosthePlot @ 13 Dec 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey there and
to the club

I know Stone well lol.... have spent quite a lot of my time at Norton Bridge so Stone is the nearest sign of life

Deary me, you poor poor soul. Lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 13 Dec 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont see to many
, enjoy your stay!

Mike

I thought the Grey was quite rare as well, the majority i looked at were performance blue so when i saw this in grey with satnav i jumped at the opportunity to buy it. I also fancied the dual zone climate control but that seemed to be an incredibly rare option thankfully this is incorporated in the satnav

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Just wish the mods/admin would hurry up and accept my membership
Im desperate to find out how to retrofit bluetooth/voice control lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
to the club, and i really like the Sea Grey too! was my joint first choice but ended up with black as it already had the Mountune conversion!

Enjoy the
and the club

1 - 20 of 21 Posts