Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I hav had my st for a month now and I have bluefin stage 2 on it and that's it.
I was looking to get eibachs fitted next month too. My question is

What mods could I do that improve performance that is not ridiculously expensive?
I do not want to make my st any louder as I don't want it waking the neigbours

Any nice easy relatively mods I could do?

Thanks, oli

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think the 1st thing anyone would tell you on here, is get yourself a decent intercooler.

The standard IC is miniscule

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
How does a new intercooler improve your car and why?
How much for a decent one to
An intercooler reduces the intake temperatures, the cooler the air, the more dense it is, the more dense it is, the more of it you can fit in, the more of it you can fit in, the more petrol you need to put in, the more petrol you put in, the bigger bang you'll get...

And breathe....

Pumaspeed do their RoadSport Intercooler for around £250, we regularly have Airtec group buys for about £260, Radtech's are available for £335 and Pro-Alloy for about £500. Check the classifieds though, there's been some cracking deals as of late!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Rear ARB is another good mod, especially with the cold weather, an I/C wont really come into play til it warms up a bit. The Whiteline one is reasonalbly pri
ced and improves cornering massively

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
If you fitted an aftermarket intercooler as mentioned previously, would it need to be mapped to take full advantage of what the IC can offer? Rather than a straight swap and that's it, or would that be fine?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts